1. You need a plan for just about everything.
2. Which means you aren’t exactly the spontaneous type.
3. You constantly think your friends are mad at you.
4. And you hate being the first person to start a conversation.
5. Getting lost in your thoughts is something you know all too well.
6. You change your outfit several times because you aren’t sure how it’ll make you feel later on in the day.
7. If you’re having a good day, you’ll convince yourself there’s something to worry about.
8. You automatically think the worst when someone says, “Can I ask you something?”
9. You’re unsure of how to end an email because you don’t want to come across as unprofessional or stiff.
10. And you’ve replayed a conversation in your head over and over… and over again.
11. You also practice important conversations in your head, even though you know it won’t go as planned.
12. You’re convinced your friends secretly hate you.
13. Like, you’re pretty sure they were talking shit about you the SECOND before you walked up to them.
14. It can take you a while to get to sleep because you’re replaying the entire day in your mind.
15. You hate arriving late because you think everyone is staring at you, judging you.
16. You can’t leave the house without feeling like you’ve left something on.
17. You read in to literally every conversation you have.
18. And making big decisions takes time. Like, A LOT of time.
19. You’re often unsure of yourself.
20. But overthinking has its perks. You’re a critical thinker because you spend so much time analyzing every aspect of your life.
21. You’re prepared for any outcome of a situation because you’ve already thought of how it would end.
22. And you’re always self-aware, so you spend a lot of time on yourself. Overthink away!